Oh dear. Halloween really snuck up on me this year. No costume, no ideas, no time to run out and grab something…no worries! Here are a few last-minute character ideas that will certainly scare the living daylights out of everyone I encounter. I hope they get you inspired too. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, Y’ALL.
- Candy eater. Enjoys Halloween candy and doesn’t even apologize for it???? CHILLING
- Scale smasher. Destroyed her bathroom scale with a sledgehammer and lives life without seeking approval from an inanimate object. Highly unsettling.
- Instinct truster. Believes in the body’s innate ability to know when it’s tired, cold, hungry, full…how freaky is that.
- Magical thinker. Wakes up one day and said “I wish to never be on a diet again” and poof, she got her wish. Fanciful!
- Status quo questioner. “Wait but if you always have to be on a diet, maybe diets aren’t so effective after all?” Bone-chilling.
- Feelings feeler. Joy, sadness, hunger, fullness…you name it, she’s feeling it fully. Scary stuff.
- Eyeroll monster. “So what you’re saying is if I just purchase these overpriced color-coded food containers my body will magically morph into someone else’s? Suuuuure.” Unnerving!
- Quiet confidence lady. Loves herself fiercely and fearlessly. OH THE HORROR!!!
P.S. You can totally survive Halloween candy. Don’t be scared!